Built in 1910, this century-old cottage is located in the heart of Ludington, just three blocks from downtown and five blocks from the sandy beaches of Lake Michigan.
Listen closely and you may even hear the waves as you sit on the front porch or enjoy roasting marshmallows with family and friends in the backyard.
Swimming, sunbathing, boating, fishing, bicycling, antiquing, dining out, playing at the park, birdwatching--whatever your pleasure--you'll find it here.
Relax. Unwind. Enjoy.
The Buzz About Ludington...
- Ludington has been named as having Michigan's #1 Beach by both the Detroit Free Press and Michigan Living
- Midwest Living Magazine named Ludington State Park the #1 State Park in the Midwest
- USA Today featured Stearns Park Beach in Ludington as one of 51 Great American Beaches
- New York Times travel writer Jennifer Conlin described Ludington as "most memorable" in a story about Lake Michigan beach towns
- The PBS Under the Radar Michigan series featured Ludington establishments including the Mitten Bar, the Blu Moon Bistro and the Artist's Market Gallery
- AAA Michigan recognizes Ludington as the third most popular driving destination in Michigan
- Ludington State Park named #2 out of the top 100 campgrounds in the U.S. by website "Off Grid Quest"